Thursday, April 14, 2011

Wiki

I decided to create a wiki that I can use next year while I am student teaching. The title of the Wiki is Ms. Gauthier. I feel that the parents and students can come to this wiki for many reasons. The parents and students can contact me for one. I am also planning on updating the Wiki each day for parents to check in as well as for students who may be missing school. There will also be school announcements posted on the site.

You can view my Wiki here.

I feel that the Weebly I created at the beginning of this semester was much better looking to the eye. I also felt that it was easier to use and the formatting made more sense. However, I like how easy it is for other people to be able to edit this Wiki. I also like that my future students will be able to have discussions on this site. I will definitely use Wikis for many reasons in my future classroom.

1 comment:

  1. I definitely love the idea of using a wiki for parent communication. And I do love the discussion board for student use. The wiki is a great way of keeping the lines of communication between parents, teachers, and students open.

    ReplyDelete