Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Katie Murphy's Highlight Showcase


Below is Katie Murphy's Highlight Showcase Voice Thread presentation:




Like me, Katie mentions Twitter and her portfolio as great resources. I like how Katie shares about how helpful tweet deck can be. It made a nonuser, like myself, much more interested. Katie's voice was clear and professional. She can be confident that anyone watching this would be impressed. I was also blown away that Katie figured out how to embed her blog into her portfolio. I thought that was way too cool mostly because I don't think I would have been able to figure it out. Unlike Katie, I did not enjoy the segment of CEP 416 that covered Creative Commons and copyrighting. However, after listening to her reasoning, I have realized that although it may be boring, keeping my techniques fresh and up to date in this category can be very important in my future. Last but not least, I didn't think to add a slide about the technology standards. I am glad Katie did. I agree with her that it is important to have these at hand when you are defending technology in the classroom.

Great job, Katie!

No comments:

Post a Comment