Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Mary Rigan's Highlights Showcase Presntation

Below is the video of Mary's presentation:




First, Mary addresses Twitter. She speaks about keeping her Twitter professional which I think is a smart thing to think about. She says she doesn't tweet much and only follows certain people and organization. It is smart that she is still timid about its use yet still getting a lot of great information from it. Mary seems to love Google docs just as much as I do. I love hearing other people rave about my favorite technology tool. Mary then talks about One True Media. I have not ever used this tool so it was nice to hear someone's critique of the tool. She did not liek the free version of the tool and that is something any viewer of this presentation to keep in mind. Unlike any of the other Voice Thread presentations I have watched, Mary addresses Voice Thread itself. She speaks of all of the great things Voice Thread has to offer. I am glad she thought of featuring this tool because I agree that it is a great tool for the classroom. Mary addresses Google earth. Mary, just like I had, found Google Earth to be confusing at first but after working at it for a while she realized its great potential. Mary spoke a moment about her porfolio as well. It looks very professional.

Great presentation, Mary!



1 comment:

  1. Thank you :) Yours was great, too! http://riganmar.wordpress.com/2011/04/30/gabs-gauthiers-highlights/

    ReplyDelete